First-time mom

Hi! Ano po kaya yung mga pinaka-importante na need mabili before po dumating si baby? Thank you!

13 Các câu trả lời
 profile icon
Viết phản hồi

NB diaper Swaddle or Muslin blanket Wipes (preferably organic and hypoallergenic and 99% water & paraben free) Mittens, Socks, Cap Frog suit (the wholebody onesie) clothes preferably white baby's towel bath soap (i recommend tiny buds or sacred for your new born) nurse told me that my baby's doctor wanted her to use cetaphil baby but i was firmed that i wanted to use the Tiny Buds bath soap because i preferred it over multiple brands that was offered to me. my baby smells like a baby not "pabango" or "mabango". its very natural. baby's bath tub with the support and rubber mat. everything else will just follow. :) good luck on your journey mommy!

Đọc thêm

Here's my top 5: 1. newborn clothes including bonnet, mittens, booties and blanket 2. newborn diaper 3. cotton (kelanganin mo to madami panglinis kay baby, wag ka muna magwipes sensitive pa skin ni baby) 4. alcohol (to dry up pusod ni baby) 5. head to toe baby wash

Đọc thêm

Paglabas ng baby, need ng newborn diaper, 3-4pcs ng barubaruan ung sleeveless (para hndi mainitan) and panjamas nya, gloves and mejas ni baby, 2pcs Pranela, burpcloth, panligo ng baby soap or babywash,babyoil, alcohol, thermometer.

recieving cloth.. diaper, wipes, mga damit nya., sock, bonnet, gloves, baby bath and essintials..like oil,

Super Mom

usually cloths and linens for baby, toiletries din and other consumables like cotton, alcohol

new born diaper baru baruan sumbrero mittens socks

Đọc thêm
Thành viên VIP

Mga gamit nya sis like pampers. Liquid soap

Cloths Momsh. Alcohol. Cottons. Lampin.

Eto naman po sa hospital bag

Post reply image
5y trước

Tanong niyo po kung pwede pang iupdate yung dependent. Sayang po yun. Marriage cert lang naman ang kailangan po.

damit, feeding bottle, diaper, lampin