Worried

Ang hirap pala magbuntis lalo na kung lagi kang dinudugo. Yung halos buong araw nakahiga kana lang just to make sure na okay yung baby mo, andun pa din yung takot na baka isang araw tuluyan na siyang mawala. Bakit ganun, amg dami kong kilalang buntis tumatakbo pa.. Umiinom, naninigarilyo pero naipanganak nila ng maayos yung bata. Bakit yung ibang mommies hirap na hirap.. Yung tipong sobra sobra na pag iingat wala pa din nangyari. HAYS!

2 Các câu trả lời
 profile icon
Viết phản hồi
Thành viên VIP

I'm sorry to know your situation. I know how it feels the negative side of pregnancy and how stressful it can get, but it is what it is, you are carrying a child inside your womb you must always remember that your baby is a blessing from up above. And also its quite alarming to me about you having red spots and you should see your doctor about it. All mothers are different some can do stuff while being pregnant and some mothers can't. My advice is that stay positive, stay healthy and get away yourself from stress because if not it might affect your baby and you yourself said that you don't want to harm your little one.

Đọc thêm
Thành viên VIP

Pray lang ma. ❤️ Always follow your ob's instructions.