Hi After so many years of our marriage we do not have understanding for each other,we fight on small issues,now a day's he so depressed for certain reasons so he get frustrated and I also feels the same so we start fighting in front of our kids,i know this is not good but situations r like this,sometimes I feel I should leave him but than I think about my kids,I m so upset. he lives in his world I lives in my world how come we make our relationship good

13 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

i think both of you are stressed and not able to share your feelings properly with each other. the key here is communication. you both need to talk to each other openly, as it will avoid any emotions to get pent up and will avoid fights in front of the kids. you mentioned about leaving him, but have you really lost all love for him or do you feel like this only when you are angry? i know that it is important for the kids to have both the parents around, and i would again say try everything as much as you can, and try to connect with him again. if nothing works, visit a counselor and see what can be done. divorce should be the last option, but remember, once done, you can't rebuild the marriage

Read more