Haircut And Salon Wash

Hi is it advisable to go for haircut at 36 weeks and do the salon washing of hair? I understand need to lie on back for the wash and it is not recommended for third trimester ladies to lie on their backs? Kindly advise thank you

7 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

It's okay. I don't think there will be any problem with this. Just relax and enjoy yourself. When I was pregnant, I really wanted to change my hairstyle. I even found an article with several options for my hair type (it’s this link, in case you’re curious - https://mystraightener.com/haircuts-for-long-straight-hair/). And everyone told me these stories that you can't go to a salon pregnant, that it's bad for you and all that. In the end, I went anyway and got a beautiful haircut and nothing bad happened. Don’t be afraid to go out there and make yourself pretty :).

Read more

My hairstylist was worried abt the discomfort so he got me to wash my hair at home and he cut for me. I was also concerned to be lying on my back for too long actually. 😅 i was afraid i may not feel comfy..

Hi, yup it is ok since it doesn't take long. I went one day before I had to induce so that my hair will feel clean longer haha. In the end... perspired so much during labour lol.

Thành viên VIP

Its not so long rite? I did my eyelashes n laid on my back for almost 2 hrs n i was fine 🤣

I went to cut short before giving birth as well but I think I still in W33..

Influencer của TAP

no worries, go ahead and get a relaxing wash. but hair colour is a noni

3y trước

nono

It should be fine