7 month LO fell down from storagr bed

My 7 month old fell down from storage bed to the floor that is hard.. we never put any carpet or playmat so she fell so hard especially head.. starting she cry for 30mins.. now she quite calm down.. Im such a bad mom who let her baby roll over and fall without noticing.. what should I look out or do? She sleepy right now.

9 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I understand how you feel being a mom.. After a few times when my baby(1 year 1month) fall on the floor, she looks normal eating playing and sleep well untill that one fine day evening during showering my baby, i feel her head soft(sculp). That when we send her to a&e and the result was its hematoma and fracture. Admission within 24 hours. My heart suddenly stop when sees the x-ray result. Keep blaming myself. No mom in this world want such things to happen their little precious. Be strong mummy.. Keep monitor you little one and if there's any stranger straight bring to hospital as we cannot see what happen to its internal.

Read more
2y trước

after x-ray done, need to be admitted 1day for observation just to ensure if my child can eat well without vomiting.. so far doing well. no surgery needed. perhaps baby heals fast..