My 5 months baby just fall down from the bed. He cry so loud and I pick him up. He looks fine now, can play and laugh. What should I look out for? Vomiting?

6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Thành viên VIP

Yes, vomiting. Also look for bumps, cuts, bruises. Firmly grip limbs and watch reaction if baby cries in pain, to check if any broken bones. Don't let him sleep, in case of concussion. My toddler fell out of her crib when she was 8-9 months old, but she was okay. I think an angel was watching over her. I can imagine how you're feeling. I felt like ice all over my body!

Read more

under 6 months, he needs to be admitted to hospital for 24 hr monitoring. every hr, they will check for blood pressure, dilation of pupil etc. we rushed my 4 mths old to kkh immediately & doc said hospitalisation for monitoring as under 6 mths. pls send to hospital for check just to be sure.

Look out for vomitting for the next 24hours. If baby is extremely sleep and drowsy or a sudden please go to an emergency too. If baby is also very cranky and unable to calm down, best to bring him to the doctors too.

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-27713)

vomitting, weird behaviour, drowsiness, cranks, bumps, fever. monitor for 24 hours, if any of the symptoms arise. please take him to the doctors immediately.

any weird behaviour after falling