My 4 mths old son,vomitted twice today. I have no idea what went wrong with him today. He was in a good mood n suddenly started to cry and throw up..

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

It could be milk reflux or indigestion. How often are you feeding him? And is he on bm or formula ? It could also be stomach virus so if he continues to vomit pls bring to see PD. I find that giving them probiotics since young helps to give them better digestion and gut health so perhaps you may want to start Baby on probiotics.

Read more
7y trước

He is on bm..you were right he was having indigestion.lesson learnt that i still hv to burp him after feeding .

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-24843)

Thành viên VIP

Any more vomiting aft that two episode? If he continues to vomit, please bring him to a doc. He might have stomach virus

7y trước

Thanks dear... Luckily he stopped alr,My bad i forgot to burp him after his feedings.haiz