Need advise to gain bb weight

37 wk + 3 days and my bb weight is just 2.535 kg. It has passed the low birth weight (2.5kg) but if i am going to deliver any time soon.. what can i do to give more nurtrients or to make bb fatter? Is eating durian might help? Thanks!!

10 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I tried maternal milk, avocados and eggs! My baby was also almost under low birth weight. Came out at 2.85kg at 39+6. But if you can't eat much, maybe can try maternal milk as the calories and nutrients are more dense for the amount you consume. I got frisomum which has about 400kcal for a 180ml serving. Don't buy the brand if you don't like vanilla flavour for milk, I personally added milo cause I didn't like the taste). There are other brands like Enfamama. I'd like to say don't stress yourself over it though! I did and it wasn't helpful. I did gain a 1-2 kilos per week by the last few weeks and only a small fraction went to my baby. Babies can have healthy weight gain after they are delivered :)

Read more

Mine was around the same as urs. I ate two eggs, avocado, sweet potato with butter and drink milk everyday. BB weight come out 2.8kg. All the best

Protein (meat) and rice (can have brown rice if u find white rice fattening) work for me :)

Thành viên VIP

Yup durian avocado.. more protein.. almonds.. milk etc

Durian works wonder for me.

Influencer của TAP

Durians or potatoes

Milk and egg

Avocado!

Thành viên VIP

Durians!

Meat ?