My 3 mth LO is having some eczema at his chest. Please advise what lotion or cream to apply to soothe the irritation. Thanks.

14 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Try "pot of gold" baby balm version. Works wonders for my boy and my friend's 2 kids. U can get it at gmarket - will be cheaper The other thing that worked for my boy is coconut balsam from tiny tree organics. $22.50, I usually stock up during baby fair if they got participate (twice a year by super mum) The vitamin e helps in the soothing/healing of the skin which both of these products have. I used to use vitamin e cream for myself recommended by dermatologist friend too

Read more
Post reply image
Thành viên VIP

You can consider Alobaby milky lotion. Quite a few of my friends recommended to me. They say their LO use already, their eczema doesn’t flare anymore. I’ll be going to the baby fair tomorrow to buy too. Cause got 50% off during their frenzy deal. Very worth it! Get 2 bottles then already hit the min spending to redeem free goodie bag liao ◡̈ https://babyfair.supermom.com.sg/frenzy-deal-alobaby-milky-lotion-big-bottle-380ml.html

Read more

For babies it is best to apply any cream or lotion that is steroid free. I think Atopiclair or Physiogel AI works best when eczema acts up. But on a daily basis if your baby is susceptible to eczema I suggest using Physiogel cream. It is also worth considering to bring your baby to the PD to do an allergy test because allergies to food can also cause eczema so it will be good to get to the root of the problem.

Read more

Ezerra cream works too. I alternate between baby qv cream, physiogel ai lotion and ezerra cream, depending on the severity. Just make sure the cream has no perfumes, parabens. But I think soap plays a huge part. I use mustela for eczema prone skin. It's good. Same like cream, better without perfumes and parabens. Hope all will be well. :)

Read more

Don't apply soap directly onto baby skin, just pour few drops on bath tub and add few drops of virgin coconut oil too. Apply vco after shower again. Works better than exp creams. I bought physiogel AI and aveeno eczema cream so exp but v slow effect

Mustela creams are good! Mine also having eczema around chest area and now totally healed. I stop using ruyi oil for a period of time and found out that his skin is quite sensitive to it so i stopped using and it helps alot.

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-16551)

ikut meramaikan

Natural moisturizers such as Four Cow Farms calendula or MooGoo Irritable Skin Balm.

Hi you can try Dr Lily's aloe vera gel, suitable for both kids and adults.