Down syndrome for 2nd pregnancy

This is my 2nd pregnancy and I'm 30 yrs old (haven't pass my birthday). Wonder if want to take the down syndrome test again? I on kkh subsidy. May I know the price if any mummies have took the test recently? #advicepls

6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I did with KKH under subsidised route, Oscar (Blood test Scan) $184 and NIPT Harmony (Blood test) $795 I had further subsidies for my Oscar which was only $110.4, when check with AMC they say probably due to my CHAS card so there’s further subsidies.

i am 34 and gave birth recently at kkh. did not go for the test because the result is not gonna make me change my mind as i will still keep and raise the baby. have faith. dont worry too much..

I have met someone who is 24 and found some issues through the nipt check and sadly need to let go of the baby. So for a mind of ease, regardless of age is better to do.

im past 30 when i gave birth to my first. i didnt took any test tho.. have faith in god..

i asked before and they told me NIPT got no subsidies applied, so its around $795-$800

$380 for FTS, $850 for NIPT