19 weeks. i cannot really digest vege, and i dislike vege. cant really eat. (surprisingly, i wasnt like that before pregnancy.) what should i do?

40 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I dont eat vege... but I'll pop supplement.. Spirulina 20 tablet early in the morning.. 1 hour later will be the calcium and omega from tablet from hospital..

Maybe take more fruits and drink vegetable juice? I couldn't take a lot of veg too so i drink veg juice as a replacement and try to eat more fruits.

If you can't really digest veggies I advice take the best Prenatal Vitamins I was advised by my Obgyne to take Usana Prenatal Cellsentials

don’t take if u r not comfortable. i don’t eat veggies at all i will vomit, i took some fruits instead n maternal milk n vitamins

Fruit shake or smoothies as alternative, pero you still need parin ng vegies mas maraming health benefits to both you and your baby.

Ensure u take fruits and folic acid. Also, make sure you take supplements to get the necessary vitamins and minerals.

veggies are very important sa atin momsh...ask your OB for the supplementary foods para stay healthy pa rin po

There’s a supplement that provide all veggies if u wanna look into it. I consume that during my first trimester.

19 weeks today buti nalang nakakain ko lahat ng gusto ko ng di sinusuka simula umpisa untill now.🙏🥰

19weeks here..hindi rin ako mahilig sa vegies..pili lang yung kinakain ko..kaya bawi ako sa fruits..