Covid while pregnant

10weeks preg and tested positive covid 😭 Hope baby is okay. So worried 😭😭 any mum experience covid while pregnant?

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Tested positive for covid at 19 weeks. Whole family also positive. Went to the clinic and got flu and cough meds safe for pregnancy. MOH/Govt didn’t even care that I was unvaccinated and pregnant. No one contacted me or tried to bring me to facility for isolation. End up just stay home 14 days and recover. Lucky no severe symptoms. Just feel like a bad flu. Couldn’t go hospital for baby check up too unless you go through A&E.

Read more

get well soon mummy! dont worry too much. just focus on recovering and eat healthily . most improtantly dont stress urself out.

I had covid from Paris at 14 weeks. My baby is still safe. I did 2 vaccine shoots and recovered in 1 week.

Please go to KKH o&g, they will isolate u and monitor baby to ensure it’s fine before discharge you. GWS!

2y trước

Hope it’s negative and baby is fine! 🙏🏻

hope you're okay! please do consult your gynae and seek help from hosp if needed.

2y trước

Went to clinic. They did art and pcr on me. Art positive. Now waiting for pcr results 😭🙏🏼🤞🏻