- 6 oz plain full fat yogurt
- ½ cup whole wheat flour
- ½ cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- ½ cup whole milk
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp butter
- In a bowl, mix the flour and baking powder.
- In a separate bowl, mix the yogurt, milk, and egg.
- Combine the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients. Mix until batter becomes thick.
- Heat the butter in a non-stick pan over medium-high heat. Drop the batter, a spoonful at a time, into the pan. Cook until bubbles form on top, about 2-3 minutes. Flip the pancakes. Continue cooking until golden brown, about 1-2 more minutes. Remove from heat, and serve.
Please be mindful of any allergies you and/or your family may have before you try out this recipe.