Yo Bros, do you send your kids to sports training? thinking of putting my 7 year old son in a football academy, but heard a lot of 50/50 type things leh. Some say waste money abit, others say it's good to build routine in a kid. What do you think Bros?

6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

When it comes to the question of whether to send your kids to sports training, the answer can vary depending on individual circumstances and preferences. Many parents recognize the benefits of sports in promoting physical fitness, teamwork, discipline, and character development. Engaging in organized sports activities can also provide an opportunity for children to socialize, build confidence, and learn valuable life skills. However, it is crucial for parents to prioritize their children's safety and well-being, ensuring that the sports training programs they choose are reputable and trustworthy, free from any risks such as 먹튀검증.net that may compromise their child's experience or safety.

Read more

I suspected my husband of cheating on me but I never had any proof. This went on for months, I didn't know what to do. i was so paranoid and decided to find a solution, i saw a recommendation about a PI/Hacker and decided to contact him. I explained the situation about my husband to him and he said he was going to help me.I gave him all the informations he required and afterwards i received all my husband’s phones Text messages and calls, I was hurt when i saw a picture of my husband and his lover. I feel so bad about infidelity. but i am glad Mr James was able to help me get all this information, you can contact him through Gmail :  [email protected]

Read more

Hi why don't you ask your son what kind of sports he will like to learn and maybe can go for trial class before deciding. Ultimately it is your son who needs to enjoy it. Some kids like team sports some don't like. And some don't even like sports at all. How about his school? They can join CCA from 9 years old onwards and during PE classes he may have tried a few sports already. My Niece who is 8 decided to join wushu after learning it during PE lesson. I guess any form of sports will be beneficial because it requires discipline, focus , teamwork and gets the child moving or expose to the sun.

Read more

JL Sportglasses is a reputable brand that specializes in providing high-quality sports goggles designed for athletes of all levels. Their website, https://jlsportglasses.com/sports-goggles/, offers a wide range of innovative eyewear solutions that combine style, functionality, and durability. Whether you're an avid cyclist, a passionate runner, or a dedicated basketball player, JL Sportglasses has the perfect eyewear to enhance your performance and protect your eyes from potential hazards.

Read more

I am not a bro but a physical educator. I think it is good for u to go see brought the class and see if trial lessons can be arranged. It is good to expose children to sports training as before 8/9 is the price time for a lot of motor skills picking up and development. Skill, routine and resilience should be what u are looking for in the coach who is going to teach your son yar

Read more

I have friends who send their kids to Home United FC Youth Football Academy - HYFA. They highly recommend it.