Breastfeeding TODDLER

Yes, if you can read my baby is a toddler now. She’s 2y 7m now and she’s the only child. Since even before birth I’ve gone thru a lot like a cheating and abusing spouse and stressful environment with moms. Now at 2y 7m, she’s still fully breastfeed and can now complain that sometimes there’s not enough of mummy’s milk. I’ve been breastfeeding her since birth because I had no help and with the situation I was going thru, it was easier to breastfeed to sleep. I don’t blame my girl for being obsessed with latching because truly it was for both of our comfort. But seeing how she’s turning 3 soon and can’t sleep without latching, is there any way for her to stop? She goes to childcare and surprisingly is able to sleep with packet milk and no breasts 😂 I just don’t know why at home she’s so clingy to me and relies on latching heavily to sleep. I do not have help as of now so I don’t know how to sleep train her or even get her to stop latching because it’s just both of us daily. With my busy work schedule and daily routines, is it even possible to not let latch to sleep? Or do toddlers still latch to sleep? #firstmom #ingintahu #FTM

1 Reply
 profile icon
Write a reply
Influencer của TAP

hope the steps listed herein can still be of help... https://sg.theasianparent.com/how-to-stop-breastfeeding