2 Replies

i prioritise my baby (for now!) i knock off on time and rush to pick up baby but i keep the night routine very short. so now i feed, wipe down, brush teeth, some play time and then off to bed! at work i’ll reach early/on time so that when i leave on time noone can say anything. but i’m lucky that most of my colleagues are parents too so there’s a mutual understanding. don’t worry too much. you will get the hang of it and you really can’t do much if you’ve done your best and still your colleagues judge. you’re not obliged to OT or socialize after work. maybe give it some time. you’re new so you might be self conscious about these things. but i’m sure people will understand. don’t be too hard on yourself ok?

we can't please anyone just make sure job is done, no lateness and leave on time, not early than what it supposed to be most importantly is your direct superior must aware what you are doing and supporting enough, if the work environment really not healthy and you are not happy, it will be good to leave and find a better place priority change, so we need to change too

Trending Questions

Related Articles