Hello, My wife is pregnant but it was not planned. We still want some time before having first baby. Her period date was 26th March and is confirmed that she is pregnant on 2nd April. Can she take pills to stop this pregnancy ? Her weight is 78kg some people says that its not good to have pills at this weight, there can be any problem if she take Pills ?? Plss consult me

73 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

hmmmm me and fiancee we dont have plan to have a baby kasi ang plano nmin is magtravel ng magtravel but after few weeks nadiscover ko na im pregnant. posible masira work ko but this is a blessing from god tinanggap namin and my feeling now im so happpy na im soon to be mommy na. i work hard for my baby. hindi din nmn mabubuo yan kung hindi niu kagustuhan. so sana from start nag ingat na kau.

Read more

Hi Chetan. Please ignore those that are quick to judge / impose their views on you. I understand where you are coming from and completely agree with planning responsibly before staring a family. You should really check with a doctor first before taking any actions. You should also keep in mind that you can plan your career but u cannot plan you life. Best wishes!

Read more

Hi sir. I hope you will keep the baby. I understand that it may not be planned pero sana po maisip nyo na may buhay na po yang nasa tyan ng wife nyo. Blessing po yan from God. Sana po you won't do anything that will harm the baby. Other people are willing to do anything just for them to have a baby so maswerte po kayo at nabless kayo ng wala struggle. Sana po mapag isipan nyo.

Read more

if u do not want a baby then why the hell slept with ur wife without any protection..... abortion pill can create a lot problems in ur wife for a life time... better u accept ur baby n be ready to welcome new life in ur life... open ur heart for ur baby... all hv no chance that someone call them daddy..... hope u change ur mind .....good luck....

Read more
7y trước

Hey Malti, Its not that i don't want a baby, Before i wanted it but today that the conditions changed because of some reasons. That is why i am confused. But still i am open to baby

whether or not she can take pills for a termination is defiitely something that her doc will suggest after checking her health. as you mentioned your wife is a certain weight, depending on her height and all the doctor will tell you the repercussions of the same. whatever you do, make sure you do only with the doctor's advice,

Read more

I'm 23.5 weeks pregnant. before finding out i was pregnant i had just lost 70 pounds and was working on myself. i already have a 9 year old and a 4 year old. This baby was NOT planned. BUT it is a blessing either way. not planned doesnt mean its a mistake.

Please keep it. Im pregnant but Im all alone. Think what your wife would feel. It might cause harm for both of them. This is a blessing. You have your wife. And your wife have yours. Dont be scared. Everything is already done and just go with the flow. The baby is a gift. Please keep it.

I'm 4 months pregnant and it wasn't planned as we are due to get married in July this year! I wouldn't change it for the world I get to be a wife and a mummy this year! baby's always come when you least expect it, look at it as a blessing! I hope you keep your baby!

5y trước

i have having a boy

Hey Chetan, It's better to consult a gynaecologist first . Aborting the first child can adversely effect ur wife for conceiving in future. Pills are not solution. As far is weight is concern I am sure doctor vl help u guys in this. But just dont make decision is haste

Awww don't abort the innocent baby. I wasn't ready either due to financial problems but when my Precious Jewel came i no longer face financial problems. Accept the baby u will never know what the future holds for you and the baby