5 Replies

I have 1 of each (TT/Dr Brown/Hegen/Avent), baby prefers Avent. I use 4 bottles for newborn stage, all slowest flow (do note for Avent, you have to purchase size 0 seperately as the one that comes with the bottle is size 1). As my baby is fully bottle fed, 4 bottles is enough as I wash every 1-2 feeds. If intending to latch most of the time, 2 bottles is good enough. For teats, just get the same amount as bottles. Teats don’t have to upsize so quickly especially if on bm. Just buy as baby grows.

I used to receive Avent, Tommee Tippee and Hegen. Baby accepted Hegen and for this brand, you can refer to the teat stage. For eg stage 0, I would buy just 1 teat since it’s only gonna take a month to stage 1. As for the bottle, I wouldn’t recommend the 60ml, at least the 150ml is better because it can be used longer. I would buy 2 sets of bottles and spare teats. Hope this helps!

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-5000313)

I only have 1 milk btl as of nw. Then i will just put the breast milk in the storage packet only each time i pump

I bought avent glass bottles. I bought 4sets… but should’ve went with just 2.

Trending Questions