Is it recommended to get Maternity insurance? If yes, what is the recommended one?

My wife is 15 weeks into pregnancy. Is it too early to be thinking about getting maternity insurance?

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I just signedup for one at 13 weeks and i think its quite important as it will cover when your wife have complication either during pregnancy or post delivery and will auto transfer to baby for few years after delivery. Plus pregnancy has alot of surprises, youre not sure what will happen the next day. Best to get covered early Most important to also get hospital insurance too. As it will also cover pregnancy complication too.

Read more
1y trước

I just apply the Prudential one. hopefully can get thru.

can start buying into when week 13. looking at Prudential as well as AXA and Aia. 😇 hopefully can get, as previous record of miscarriage.

1y trước

I just apply Prudential one with Life Insurance together. hopefully can get thru. if not I will have to try other companies. axa one I haven really studied thru.

yup week 13 onwards can buy alr! better to buy earlier! my husband is from GE, he said he will get it settled. 🤣🤣

I’m getting the AIA mum2baby with the rider… Usually you can start buying as early as 13 weeks

1y trước

Didn’t survey that much… I got it coz my in laws also getting AIA…

u can buy maternity insurance from week 13. so far, great eastern has the greatest coverage

1y trước

But is the 10k coverage worth the $700 fees? I’ve been contemplating on this.