What are your takes from the FB Live? Ask Me Anything Session.

Why do we really need to be vaccinated? Did you know that there are at least 27 vaccine preventable diseases? including measels, rubella, tuberculosis, etc. these vaccines has been in the world for almost 220 years. Most people don't know that being vaccinated is most important, From birth, we are constantly exposed to many different viruses, bacteria and other microbes. Most are not harmful, many are beneficial but some can cause disease. Exposure to an infectious disease often gives lifelong protection (immunity) so we do not contract the same disease again. I also learned that MMR Vaccine causes autism? its a FALSE Information and through vaccination we will be able to stop spreading the cause of virus from one child to another, it activates and strengthens our immune system. And we that said I learned that vaccines are incredibly positive and reassuring and it gave confidence that my family can get to a new normal. Join us in #TeamBakuNanay on FB Community link here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/bakunanay/?ref=share #TeamBakuNanay #ProudToBeABakuNanay #VaccineWorksForAll #HealthierPhilippines #AllAboutBakuna

What are your takes from the FB Live? Ask Me Anything Session.
1 Trả lời
 profile icon
Viết phản hồi
Influencer của TAP

ano ang learnings mo dito mommy? :)

4y trước

I'm happy you asked me, I learned that vaccines are incredibly positive and reassuring and it gave confidence that my family can get to a new normal. living.