Covid 19 vaccine.

Covid 19 vaccines are available now in the country. But the big question is... Are you willing to be vaccinated or not?😬 Are we really get immuned? Is it really effective? Vaccines will be licensed only after they have been shown to be safe and effective in a general population. So, yes or no? #TeamBakuNanay #ProudtobeBakuNanay #VaccinesWorkforAll #HealthierPhilippines #AllAboutBakuna

26 Các câu trả lời
 profile icon
Viết phản hồi

Yes. to avoid getting severe COVID-19. The risk of catching the virus is higher than getting any side effect from the vaccine. Also, getting vaccinated will not only protect you but your loved ones as well.

Looking forward to my turn, kung kelan man yun 🤞🏻Covid vaccines can help prevent severe cases according to studies. I need that protection not only for me but most especially for my little ones.

Thành viên VIP

Yes, the best vaccine is the one that is available :) mas nakakatakot ang mahawaan at ang epekto ng severe cases. btw im 22 wks pregnant and got vaccinated with sinovac ;)

3y trước

yes my ob gave me a go signal ;)

i asked my ob about it sabi nya no. get flu vaccine instead kase no concrete studies pa daw sa pregnant women.. so i got flu vaccine instead. :)

50/50 madaming points na risky , madami din points na dapat 😬😁

Thành viên VIP

Yes.. 50% efficacy is better than no protection at all...

Thành viên VIP

Would love to be vaccinated.

Not sure pa..

i think yes

no for now.