MIL!!!!

Who hates their mil? ?‍♀️ Always scold my children when bad mood. Good mood will say "come ah ma love u" damn pissed off with her. I cooked porridge for my 8 month old boy but he don't like to eat. She will comment "aiya your mummy don't know how to cook lah" she never put this, never put that. What the f she know I never put. When my helper said, mom got put. She LL. Change and say "aiya, you must cook like this & like that" ? damn irritated when I hear her voice.

6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Me! She love to cook porridge at one shot for lunch and dinner. She place half of the porridge in the fridge and when bout dinner time she takes out and re cook. My aunt advise me not to do so as it will cause upset tummy. So I told her what my aunt said he reply was power “ Don’t listen to other ppl la, no such things” I roll my eyes 360•c. Or whenever I buy new stuffs for my boy, her comment was he grow v fast don’t need buy or even if I introduce ready to eat food she will say this one is preserved food not healthy! They have got many theory to say

Read more