Hospital bag preparation

At which week did you start prepping your hospital bag ? And which week did you give birth ? Im currently going to 34weeks, and not sure when to start preparing hospital bag #FTM

10 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

i remembered my hubby packed early around 34-35 weeks, too many of each so bag was so full. then around 38 weeks i suddenly took it all out and repacked around few pcs each.we actually didnt know what hospital would provide so each must have few. I repacked and finally include the needed documents. That same day, my water broke.needless to say, better prepare just enough and pack early.

Read more

for me, just breast pump, 1 x bb clothes, 1 x bb swaddle, 1 x bb cap, ipad, charger, 1 x my clothes for discharge day, 1 x toothbrush for hubby and hubby clothes. maternity pads, underwear, bb wipes, bb diapers, toiletries all provided by hosp.

I tot to pack at 39 weeks… but last min inducement at week 38. Had to go hm n pack >< good to prepare early. Nothing much to prepare actually, just pad and clothes (depends on which hospital u Stay)

i started packing slowly at 35weeks and getting induced at 39weeks. start it early so you wont think so much of it. goodluck mama! 💖

I started packing mine at 35th week, gave birth at week 40th from emergency C-Sec after failed induction.

Both pregnancy I start packing at 37 weeks and I let my spouse know where I kept it.

Can also share what to pack so we dont over pack since some are provided by hosp

9mo trước

depends on what kind of package you signed up for at the respective hospital/facility. For KKH priv, you can just pack go home clothes for you and your baby, a comfortable pair of slippers to move around in the hospital and going home. Some toiletries, I find the ones that were provided are kind of dry for my skin and there's no facial wash provided. Maternity pads, disposable maternity underwear, baby wipes and diapers were provided too

What should be packed? I’m really lost

No harm to start packing early.

36 weeks