Which travel cot would you go for? Nuna, Mothercare, graco or baby Bjørn?

Post image
13 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I would say the Baby Björn because I have had experience with it during babysitting. It is super easy to set up and fold up. You simply open the bag, lift out the travel crib and set it up in one simple movement. There are no loose parts to attach. The legs unfold automatically and once you have put the mattress in you have a stable travel crib to use at home or on trips. When you’re not using it, simply fold it up and store it in the practical bag. It's only 6kg when you fold it up in the bag so it's not too much extra weight when you're travelling.

Read more
Post reply image

I love Graco baby cot as it has baby diaper changing, hanging toys, and can be either used as sleep bed or playpen by adjusting the height level. I will choose one which can be used until my baby is older instead of outgrown the cot much earlier.

Bjorn but if u are going for overseas trip,& will suggest that u can check with the hotel or if there are rental services for cots there. I think it is much easier than carrying one around - plus our kids not going to use the cot for long

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-2486)

Thành viên VIP

Baby Bjorn! Cause it' very light. I will say choose sth that's easier to fold and bring out and not heavy.

I have the Nuna! I like it a lot because it has a really stable base

thanks

Nuna or Baby bjorn its compact and light weight

Graco looks good!

Vote of luna !