Which cartoon do you enjoy watching most with your toddler?

10 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Oh my goodness, I've watched "Frozen" more than anything else whenever I'm with my friends' kids or with my little nephews and nieces -- in 3 languages, English, Swedish and German -- depending on which child I watched it with. Sure, I enjoyed it but I hope it'll be a long while before I watch it again

Read more
Thành viên VIP

Upin and Ipin! Its Malaysian cartoon but teach very well about education, melayu culture, and how to be a good kid. They sometimes put religion lesson how to lived in multicultural country like Malaysia (and Singapore are much similiar like Malaysia)

It'll definitely be Little Einsteins!! :-) This show will introduce kids to nature, world cultures and the arts, something that Singapore's education is lacking. Even I enjoy watching the show, it's great for everyone of all ages to learn. :-)

We love to watch all types of cartoon like words world, my little pony, Dora the explorer, Disney cartoons (Sofia the first, Ariel the little mermaid etc). I like word world as it teaches them phonics and pronunciation of words.

I absolutely love watching Tom & Jerry (from my time) and surprisingly my 3-yr-old loves it too! We share giggles and whenever he sees a cat on the street now, he points out, calling him 'Tom!'

My friend love watching the classic Disney cartoons (Cinderella, Little Mermaid, Beauty and the Beast, Snow White etc) with her little girl.

Thành viên VIP

Basically everything he watches i follow, He always explains to me the diff charchater names

Frozen! My son comes home from school singing Let it go.

His latest hit is the bee movie.

Sophia The First!