Which Babyspa do you bring your LO to? That has good standard, clean and hygienic. Or you would prefer to have Babyspa at home instead? Advises/recommendations needed thx!

10 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Yishun babyspa is a good place to bring the LO. Friendly staff members and there is alway clean water for the child to swim in, as they drain out the water and change it every time except the big pool. 20min to 30 min is the max for a baby to swim (with float support) as they will be very tired if too Long. Home spa = more water to waste = more money to spend on water bill

Read more

I brought my #1 to the one at Serangoon Nex. I don't find it really worth the price as my girl gets tired after 30-40 mins of swim. Would rather pay lesser to go to public swimming pools. As for having a babyspa at home, it's really up to your own choice as some kids grow up fast and you still have to put aside the portable pool when they grow up. :)

Read more

I researched and asked friends and I got negative feedback for baby spas. My husband bought one for our home but he got tired cos he had to fill 15 pails of water and it took him one hour. Suggest you wait till your baby is 8 months or so then bring for baby swim class :) we go to little splashes but there are loads of choices!

Read more

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-13198)

I actually bought a pool that costs about $40 from qoo10 for baby to swim as and when she wants.. Personally find it better than going to babyspa..

I will prefer done baby spa myself at home, the standard , clean and hygienic that we parent able to control.

Do it at home. Cheaper. Cleaner and at the luxury of your home given the time that u can adjust accordingly

beauty mum and baby. Or baby spa. but still do it at home is more cost saving

I prefer having baby spa at hm. as it definitely more clean and hygiene

Beauty mums & babies ! Can follow by baby massage afterwards