Where can I buy cheap chia seeds yet effective?

10 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I am not sure where you are based, but if you are in India, then you can easily get these online. There are a host of brands that sell chia seeds at very reasonable rates. The brands you can look at are Healthy Buddha, Pure and Sure, Shree Chakra Farms Organic, Organic White and even Nature. These are available online and may also ship overseas. Try on websites or get from someone who may be traveling to India, if you are based somewhere else.

Read more

iherb! www.iherb.com not only Chia seeds. you can get many items there cheap and deliver to your doorstep in less than a week if select singpost. Fenugreek, fish oil, earth mama angel, summer infant etc. You can use ZSC377 for instant discounts when you check out!

8y trước

May I know which one u buy?

You can try getting the Nutiva brand chia seeds -- I saw them at Jason's and they cost about 20sgd/340g bag. Jason's carries other brands but Nutiva was the cheapest per net weight. NTUC carries a 500g bag of black chia seeds and they cost about 30sgd.

Would rather suggest you to request your Indian friends to get it from India as its not only much cheaper, but you get good quality organic chia seeds there.

Fair price sells chia seeds at a good price too. Of course, the more you buy, the cheaper it is. They're made in Australia too, if I'm not wrong.

8y trước

$19 one packet is consider cheap?

Thành viên VIP

I normally get it from iherb or Qoo10. Sometimes have very good deal. NTUC if got offer.

nutiva Chia seeds from iherb is cheap! u can get bob mill rolled oats too!

8y trước

Bob mill roll oats is which one?

Iherb have! I usually buy from there. Its cheap and equally good!

I bought at those Poon Huat bakery , 250g for $3.50

iherb! or OG sale is also quite good. i like nutiva brand.

8y trước

May I know how u eat chia seed? Cook or boil or mix with what ?