What to do if im positve covid? How i handle my baby? What are the procedures? Baby is 1 month old.

Where to bring baby for test? What should i do? 😭#firsttimemom #pleasehelp #firstbaby

7 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

it’s so hard isn’t it? :( i’m down with covid myself and my husband has been taking care of our 6 month old. it breaks my heart each time he cries and i can’t be there for him or hold him because i need to isolate in order to protect him. it also breaks my heart that my husband is so tired having to take care of the baby all by himself. i’m so tired of this whole covid situation :( but hang in there mommy. this will pass.

Read more
2y trước

wish you’ll get well soon! hang in there! 💪🏻💪🏻💪🏻

best is to isolate and mask up and avoid near contact to baby and ask hubby to help everything related to baby in meantime. Monitor baby temp and condition hourly and visit gp or kk asap if v high fever.

2y trước

thank you😊

swab baby on your own but gently. or if not call your nearest PD clinic to seek for advice. you can should sanitize and wear mask when handling baby.

2y trước

thanks alot 😊

Influencer của TAP

please seek medical advice. meanwhile, sanitise whenever you're handling baby and wear mask all the time. take care mummy! 💪🏼

2y trước

thank you🥲

Influencer của TAP

You can call kkh and the nurses will give you advices on how to handle babies under 3m who have covid!

2y trước

thanks alot 🥲

Medical advice would be better in your case. Always cover your mouth and nose with mask.

2y trước

thanks a lot 😊

Thành viên VIP

Yes please speak to the doctor. Both your Gp and the baby’s doc.

2y trước

thanks alot😊