When do we stop formula feeding ?

76 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I will give my boy milk as https://bestdoctornearme.com/ long as he wants even up till primary school. You can also change.

2y trước

GOOD DAY, I'm here to testify of how i got my real estate business loan amount €560k from Prof.Cindy Alberto Kauk. I don't know if you are in need of an urgent loan to pay bills, start business or build a house, they offer all kinds of loan Ranging from $5,000.00USD to $2,000,000.00USD with a low interest rate of 2% and loan duration of 1 to 33 years to pay back the loan secure and unsecured. Are you losing sleep at nights worrying how to get a Legit Loan Lender? Mrs.Cindy Alberto Kauk holds all of the information about how to obtain money quickly and painlessly without cost/stress By Email [email protected]

When you and your child are ready to move to Cow milk or Goat milk. Usually that happens around the age of 1

Influencer của TAP

it varies... my elder stopped towards end of P1... my younger stopped at the beginning of K2

Influencer của TAP

Up to your comfort . My 2yo is still taking formula twice a day and fresh milk inbetween the day

2y trước

GOOD DAY, I'm here to testify of how i got my real estate business loan amount €560k from Prof.Cindy Alberto Kauk. I don't know if you are in need of an urgent loan to pay bills, start business or build a house, they offer all kinds of loan Ranging from $5,000.00USD to $2,000,000.00USD with a low interest rate of 2% and loan duration of 1 to 33 years to pay back the loan secure and unsecured. Are you losing sleep at nights worrying how to get a Legit Loan Lender? Mrs.Cindy Alberto Kauk holds all of the information about how to obtain money quickly and painlessly without cost/stress By Email [email protected]

Η γνώση είναι μαγική δύναμη! https://skymanmentalist.com

Seriously it is up to u. Some stop at 1 while some 10 yrs old still drinking

I stopped at 2 yrs I use Full cream milk instead he takes a cup twice a day

Any time after 1 year old. Diverse diet, relative balance diet. Up to individual

2y trước

3 month k baby k ly koi acha sa moisturizer bta dain plz