When can i start giving horlics or com plan to my kid. she's 18 months old now. also are they really beneficial or only a sugar high.

6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

anything coming out of a packet, tin, box, plastic or foil is only bad....full of preservatives, color etc that can only harm. there's nothing bad in what u will nutritiously cook and feed ur child...it will be fresh, free of disease causing pollutants and made with ur love....

Horlics is just added to the milk if your baby doesn't want to drink only milk, by adding horlics you just change the taste of milk other than that i don't think they help your child in any other way instead of that give your child fruit shakes that is better

honestly there's nothing really beneficial about these as they are loaded with preservatives and artificial sweeteners. instead if these you could try some natural and healthy ways of flavouring the milk such as dates jaggery honey elaichi powder and such

All these enery drinks aren't as healthy as they claim just sugar and chocolate taste. You can give these energy drinks to your kid after 2yrs of age but would be good not to form a habbit if your child is having plain milk with honey or sugar.

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-13344)

Supplement should be given after 2yrs of age .. as suggested by my pediatrician