Maternity bras

When do I need to start wearing maternity bras? Im 12 weeks now and my old bras are getting too small.

23 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I experienced the same thing too. Felt so uncomfortable like my food cant go down to my stomach each time i eat 🤣 I started wearing wireless bras since my first trimester. Now in my 3rd trimester i start to buy nursing bras to prepare.

Super Mom

You can already start wearing them since there’s no underwire. It’s comfortable plus you would be wearing them daily after delivery. So I would say, no harm to get a few. Note that your size can go up to two cups larger.

If your bra feels tight, then you should get the maternity bra, or a cup or 2 bigger than your normal size. I bought mine without the underwire at Marks&Spencer or get an extender. Its much more comfy.

Thành viên VIP

For the first few months i bought wireless bras for comfort... like from uniqlo or pierre cardin. Subsequently i invested in maternity bras to prepare for birth and breastfeeding

Super Mom

Maternity bras are more for breastfeeding, if your size increase you can either get bigger bra or maternity bra so you can use it next time to breastfeed :)

Influencer của TAP

Yes me too! The breast tenderness is real n my breast is growing n what used to be loose is now tight. N I’m only 10 weekish 🥺 maternity bras sounds good.

Thành viên VIP

It depends, i started around 6-7 months when I felt slight engorge and by then can’t fit into the old one anymore

I think it totally depends, I know people who didnt need it all. in your case I think you can start now

I got bigger size from Lazada and its verry useful for breastfeeding

Post reply image
Super Mom

Maternity bra is for breastfeeding... Just get several regular bras with 1/2 cups bigger