When babies hit their heads with their fists, does it mean their annoyed or frustrated? Is it normal?

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hi Stan, then I think it could just be a phase she is going through (sounds cute actually!). I would suggest monitoring her for a while. I only read that hitting sides of head (above the ear) could be a sign for ear infection. Otherwise, most babies would grow out of such behaviour. If you are worried, call your doctor for his/her advice. :)

Read more

Seems like it could be that your baby is tired, teething, or may have an ear infection (if he/she is hitting the sides of the head). You can consult a doctor to check for ear infection. Otherwise, the hitting will generally go away naturally.

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-2681)

Hi Hui, my baby is 4-months old, she hits her face and forehead though. Is it the same thing as hitting the sides of her head? Thanks

thanks