What's your favourite chicken dish? I feel you can never have enough chicken recipes!

130 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

My husband was once loving and caring but to a point he stopped and totally forsake me, he wasn’t having time for me because he was having an affair, i was so devastated that i didn’t know what to do. I did love him so much, even when he was still not caring and was cheating i couldn’t leave cause i still loved him, i sorted for help from every where i could to have my husband back, i luckily found Dr Abaka who was helping people out on relationship and marriage issues. I went on and contacted him, i explained what i was going through in my marriage, then he assured me that he would help me, i did all that he instructed me to do and then he told me that my husband would return to me after some days, i waited patiently and after some days passed my husband came home one evening and started apologizing to me to forgive him for how he had been treating me, i was so surprised beyond words that i can’t thank him enough. you can reach him on email via [email protected] or Whats-app +(1) 484_820_1518.

Read more