What's your favourite chicken dish? I feel you can never have enough chicken recipes!

130 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

My husband and I have been married for about 7 yrs now. We were happily married with two kids, a boy and a girl. 3 months ago, I started to notice some strange behavior from him and a few weeks later I found out that my husband is seeing someone. He started coming home late from work, he hardly cared about me or the kids anymore, Sometimes he goes out and doesn't even come back home for about 2-3 days. I did all I could to rectify this problem but all to no avail. I became very worried and needed help. As I was browsing through the Internet one day, I came across a website that suggested that Dr OKU can help solve marital problems, restore broken relationships and so on. So, I felt I should give him a try. I contacted him and he did a spell for me. Two days later, my husband came to me and apologized for the wrongs he did and promised never to do it again. Ever since then, everything has returned back to normal. My family and I are living together happily again.. All thanks to Dr OKU. If you need a spell caster that can cast a spell that truly works, I suggest you contact him. He will not disappoint you. This is his Email: ([email protected]) or WhatsApp him (+2348163425519)

Read more

My husband and I have been married for about 7 yrs now. We were happily married with two kids, a boy and a girl. 3 months ago, I started to notice some strange behavior from him and a few weeks later I found out that my husband is seeing someone. He started coming home late from work, he hardly cared about me or the kids anymore, Sometimes he goes out and doesn't even come back home for about 2-3 days. I did all I could to rectify this problem but all to no avail. I became very worried and needed help. As I was browsing through the Internet one day, I came across a website that suggested that Dr OKU can help solve marital problems, restore broken relationships and so on. So, I felt I should give him a try. I contacted him and he did a spell for me. Two days later, my husband came to me and apologized for the wrongs he did and promised never to do it again. Ever since then, everything has returned back to normal. My family and I are living together happily again.. All thanks to Dr OKU. If you need a spell caster that can cast a spell that truly works, I suggest you contact him. He will not disappoint you. This is his Email: ([email protected]) or WhatsApp him (+2348163425519)

Read more

Hello everyone, I want to use this medium to thank a great spell caster called Dr Grceondu for transforming my life financially, i have been playing lottery game for long but have never won any reasonable amount, I contacted Dr Graceondu after i red about him on the internet on how he help a lady with a lottery winning numbers and the lady won a very big amount of money, so i contacted him and He instructed me on what to do which i did and he told me to give him some time to prayers, on the second day he sent me some numbers and he said i should go and play them, so i went to play the numbers he gave me, after two day the result came out, and i went to check and to my greatest surprise my name came out as one of the winners i won $45 million, i still cant believe what happened to me that i am now a millionaire over night, i just want to say a very big thank you to Dr Graceondu i have never seen a powerful man like him, I will advice everyone out there to contact Dr Graceondu if you want to win big in your lottery game. You can reach him via his email, drgraceondu12 @ gmail.com or WhatsApp him +15204677763

Read more

Hello everyone, I want to use this medium to thank a great spell caster called Dr Grceondu for transforming my life financially, i have been playing lottery game for long but have never won any reasonable amount, I contacted Dr Graceondu after i red about him on the internet on how he help a lady with a lottery winning numbers and the lady won a very big amount of money, so i contacted him and He instructed me on what to do which i did and he told me to give him some time to prayers, on the second day he sent me some numbers and he said i should go and play them, so i went to play the numbers he gave me, after two day the result came out, and i went to check and to my greatest surprise my name came out as one of the winners i won $45 million, i still cant believe what happened to me that i am now a millionaire over night, i just want to say a very big thank you to Dr Graceondu i have never seen a powerful man like him, I will advice everyone out there to contact Dr Graceondu if you want to win big in your lottery game. You can reach him via his email, drgraceondu12 @gmail.com or Call him +15204677763

Read more

Hello everyone, I want to use this medium to thank a great spell caster called Dr Grceondu for transforming my life financially, i have been playing lottery game for long but have never won any reasonable amount, I contacted Dr Graceondu after i red about him on the internet on how he help a lady with a lottery winning numbers and the lady won a very big amount of money, so i contacted him and He instructed me on what to do which i did and he told me to give him some time to prayers, on the second day he sent me some numbers and he said i should go and play them, so i went to play the numbers he gave me, after two day the result came out, and i went to check and to my greatest surprise my name came out as one of the winners i won $45 million, i still cant believe what happened to me that i am now a millionaire over night, i just want to say a very big thank you to Dr Graceondu i have never seen a powerful man like him, I will advice everyone out there to contact Dr Graceondu if you want to win big in your lottery game. You can reach him via his email, drgraceondu12 @gmail.com or Call him +15204677763

Read more

Hello everyone, I want to use this medium to thank a great spell caster called Dr Grceondu for transforming my life financially, i have been playing lottery game for long but have never won any reasonable amount, I contacted Dr Graceondu after i red about him on the internet on how he help a lady with a lottery winning numbers and the lady won a very big amount of money, so i contacted him and He instructed me on what to do which i did and he told me to give him some time to prayers, on the second day he sent me some numbers and he said i should go and play them, so i went to play the numbers he gave me, after two day the result came out, and i went to check and to my greatest surprise my name came out as one of the winners i won $45 million, i still cant believe what happened to me that i am now a millionaire over night, i just want to say a very big thank you to Dr Graceondu i have never seen a powerful man like him, I will advice everyone out there to contact Dr Graceondu if you want to win big in your lottery game. You can reach him via his email, [email protected] or Call him +15204677763

Read more

i am very glad shearing this my amazing testimony on how Dr Kachi help me win the lottery, i have been living in hell for the past 4years since i have no job, and had been playing lottery for a long time but I have no luck playing to win, but everything changed when I saw a marvelous testimonies of a woman, Elena online saying on how Dr Kachi help her to win Euro Million Mega Jackpot, I love playing mega jackpot lottery but winning big is always the issue for me. I will never forget the day I came in contact with Dr Kachi whose great lottery spell cast made me a winner of $3,000,000 million dollars. Dr Kachi gave me guaranteed lucky winning numbers within 24hours to play the lottery after he prepared the lottery spell for me. My financial status has changed for good, Dr Kachi truly you are the best, this has been the best thing that has ever happened to me in my life. If you want to win a lottery never give up contact Dr Kachi WhatsApp number: +1 (570) 775-3362 OR Email: [email protected] his Website: https://drkachispellcast.wixsite.com/my-site .

Read more

Hi everyone i want to share my amazing testimony on how Dr Graceondu blessed my life, i used to work as a cleaner in supper market, i have been playing lottery game for long now and i don't usually win, i came across a testimony of someone testifying about how Dr Graceondu prayed for her and gave her a lottery game to play and she won big amount of money, so i also decided to try my luck, i contact him through his website and he assured me that he will help me, he told me it will take him two day to pray for me, so on the second day he gave me some lottery numbers to play and i went to play the game so on that faithful day i went to check the game to my greatest surprise i won a very big amount $234.2 million that changed my life and my status, i quit working as a cleaner in the supper market and i became a company owner. I want you out there to also contact him for your lucky game. You can reach him via his Email [email protected] or WhatsApp him on +15204677763 you can also visit his website at https://drgraceonduadodo.com

Read more

What a powerful spell caster, all my life i have never seen a powerful man like Dr Graceondu, i have been playing lottery game for years now and i have never won any reasonable amount of money i was just checking things online and i stumble on a testimony about Dr Graceondu on how he helped someone with a lottery game and the person won a very big amount of money at first i never believed in the fairy tails but i just decided to give it a try, so i contacted Dr Graceondu, and he told me what i need to do, so i did what he asked me to do, the next day in the morning he sent me some lottery number to play so played the game, to my greatest surprise i won a very big amount of money £5,162,779million i was shocked i couldn’t close my mount because it was a life transformation for me, i just want the whole world to help me thank Dr Graceondu for transforming my life i promised him i was going to tell the whole world about him, you can also contact him if you need his help too. You can reach him via WhatsApp +15204677763

Read more

HOW I BECAME A LOTTERY WINNER I have been playing lottery games secretly for years without cashing out hugely and I needed to cash out big no matter what it takes. I overheard my boss telling his friend about DR AMBER on the internet saying that he has been so helpful to him and his family with his powerful spells. So, I researched about DR AMBER online and I saw various reviews about his works and I made sure I hit him up on WhatsApp via +1 406 646 2222 and I told him I needed a lottery spell and he explained to me what it will take to get it done and I accepted his terms. He prepared the lottery spell for me and gave me some numbers and told me when to play the lottery of which I did and after 4 days, I was called and told that I was the lucky winner of $263,948.00 and today I no longer work as delivery man. I want to use this medium to say thank you DR AMBER for your help in my life. If you need his help, you can reach him too on email via: [email protected] for he's like a God on Earth sent from above.

Read more