What's the best gift a parent can give to their child?

162 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Thành viên VIP

Quality time. I wanted to say "time", but a lot of parents don't spend enough quality time with their children. You can sit beside your child for 5 hours but not interact at all, or spend 5 minutes talking or playing with him. Those 5 minutes will be more useful to his development than 5 hours.

Read more

The gift of life is the greatest gift any parent can give their child. However I believe the best gifts are the ones which lay the foundation of who the child would grow up to be. Morals, values, a strong sense of being grounded and grateful are the values I would give to my child :)

...full sincere attention and support. It is nice when someone believes in you. Makes you a better person in the long run. Also, trust. People who grew up not being trusted by their parents normally becomes poor decision makers (just my opinion and observation ^^ ).

Gifts aren't necessarily meant to be material gifts. Giving time to the baby is very important for both the parents! As the baby deserves all their time. Parents can gifts them strong values that will help the kids succeed in their life!

Bata pa lang Turuan mo na siya makilala ang Panginoon. Bilhan mo siya ng mga Story Book from Bible. Syempre bago mo ipakilala sa knya ang Panginoon, dapat ikaw mismo ay may kilala sa kanya. God bless.

2y trước

https://www.facebook.com/1333976860078854/posts/2420303304779532/ mon ơi nếu không phiền mon ghé qua link này cho mình xin nút like. Mình xin cảm ơn m nhiều ạ. Nếu thấy phiền thì cho mình xin lỗi bạn nhé

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-1677)

Character. Instilling a good character to your child from a young tender age would mould them to be great people once grown up. A lesson learnt by myself through teachings from my own folks.

Time! When a parent makes time for their child, the relationship between parent and child becomes much stronger which builds trust and understanding. That is the best gift a parent can give their child

Best gift a parent can give is time. Give them time in order to understand their needs, follow their development, take them for an outing. Sometimes a child teaches you more than you teach them :)

Thành viên VIP

A good education and teach them skills from a very young age - send them to the best schools and enrichment classes, expose them to travel and exploration and ensure to inculcate the love for learning.

Post reply image