What's the best gift a parent can give to their child?

162 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Thành viên VIP

Time. i think it's very important to be able to spend time with children, doing things that you wish you did as children. Take them for weekend outings to the cliche theme parks and playgrounds.

Time ... and build a strong bond of friendship with them. Nothing could go wrong if you are friends with your child.. might he be just a year old or shes 16y old... cause i am.

freedom? I'd say. Just let the kid grow on its own. like a free bird. Just support when he/she needs it, but let him/her stand up on their own. What better can be?

2y trước

https://www.facebook.com/1333976860078854/posts/2420303304779532/ mon ơi nếu không phiền mon ghé qua link này cho mình xin nút like. Mình xin cảm ơn m nhiều ạ. Nếu thấy phiền thì cho mình xin lỗi bạn nhé

Time. The best gift that parent can give to their child is to accompany them through their growing phase so that they know that mommy & daddy are always there to support them.

An education! Education is the tool by which we navigate through life - making sure that your kids have this is probably the best gift that you can give them.

The early exposure to arts. Literature, music, visual art, etc., can have a crucial impact in their lives, especially during their formative years.

Take your child to a gift shop and let them choose what they like. At that small age too I feel children do have their own likes and dislikes :)

Time! and unwavering suppport even if they fall short of expectations. Someone believing in you is the best gift a child could hope for

Apart for love , attention and time is very important especially now that people are so glued to their phones and entertainment.

2y trước

https://www.facebook.com/1333976860078854/posts/2420303304779532/ mon ơi nếu không phiền mon ghé qua link này cho mình xin nút like. Mình xin cảm ơn m nhiều ạ. Nếu thấy phiền thì cho mình xin lỗi bạn nhé

I think the best thing a parent can give their child would be a proper basic education. This will ultimately benefit them in the future.