Ex’s photos

What is your stand to a partner who doesn’t like to delete his photos with the ex girlfriend for 8 years even you’ve mentioned how it affects you mentally and emotionally. We are together for 1.5 years with a baby.

17 Các câu trả lời
 profile icon
Viết phản hồi
Thành viên VIP

Kaligayahan and peace of mind mo dapat ang priority nya. If di ka nya kayang pagbigyan kahit na na-explain mo na sa kanya how it affects you, mejo questionable, mumsh

2y trước

It is really questionable. As a new mom, I can’t just give up to our relationship because of that. Number 1 reason is we have a kid and he is a good provider and a father. But I’ve mentioned that photos almost every single day and it seems like it’s having him a hard and stressful time to delete those. But how can I be with this man if a simple as deleting the part of his past is so hard for him?

Patay na po ba yung ex gf nya pero patay man o hindi dapat ilet go na niya. Dahil may sarili na siyang pamilya. Ikaw at ang baby nyo na lang dapat, wala ng iba.

2y trước

As far as I know, she’s alive. But she’s not using her social media. She’s a career woman, she’s rich and she has her own company. And I am a simple woman, average. I gave up my career for this guy and for my child. Because I wanted to be a good mother. I support him in everything that he wants. He provides well and I’m taking care of our child 24/7. The “ex” don’t delete their photos as well. Same as him. If you’ll see their Facebook accounts it looks like they are still together. But they are not and people know that. I don’t know but it looks like both of them cannot move on from the 8 years relationship.

Did you ask him what's the reason kung bakit may pictures pa ng ex nya sa facebook niya? Kasi kung mahal ka nya, automatic idedelete nya yon.

2y trước

He said “it’s past already”. So he don’t mind. But for me it’s big deal and I told him that. How it affects me and my mental health. We fought twice, thrice because of that. Me and my child aren’t even on his social media.

Thành viên VIP

ung sa asawa ko dati din my gangan eh nung nalaman nyang ayoko at nagalit ako. pinag susunog nya s harapan ko 😂

Ano po ba reason nya sa iyo kung bakit ayaw nya pa i delete yung old pictures nila ng ex nya?

2y trước

Because it’s past already daw. And he don’t mind. Be he knows that those photos are affecting me.

sakin di pwede yan mamsh habang buhay namin pag aawayan yan 😂😅

Bat ba sila ganyan :((((( huhu