What's your evening routine for your face?

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

As soon as I get home, I'd wipe off all the make up with wipes and cleanse my face thoroughly with my Laneige cleanser (which is meant to remove even the strongest make up). After that, I'd use a cotton wool with some mircellar water just to be sure all the make up is gone. After drying my face, I'd use toner, moisturiser and my night cream. On weekends, I'd use a face mask and if i have spots on, I'd use my clay mask on the spot and leave it overnight. This helps dry up the pimple immediately.

Read more

Our faces have sensitive skin because it's one of the most exposed area of our body. If you're using makeup during the daytime, make sure to remove it before anything else. Like Jared, I also wash my face with Cetaphil, but I apply toner before applying moisturizer :)

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-13538)

The skin on your face is really delicate, so you need to use mild products. Personally, I only use Cetaphil to cleanse, pat dry, then apply moisturizer all over. That's it.

I just wash my face with facial wash or cleanser then toner then moisturizer.