4 Replies

SInce you have a little daughter it is so lovely.She's like your BFF !! You can engage her with you in almost all activities. Take her to the vegetable market with you where she can learn about the various vegetables.Colours can also be taught with them.when you come home you can ask her to help you sort them out.That way she'll learn putting like things together.You can also count the number of vegetables you bought.Numbers are learn't that way!! Even just taking a walk in your area will help you teach her a lot. The colour of the sky,the trees,vehicles,people,animals,etc. Popular nursery rhymes can be recited while taking a walk around your building. I have used these methods with both my children and it is surely a fun way to learn things.Hope you enjoy too.All the Best !!!

I also have a young one at home and there are various fun ways in which I taught her through play. Since you want something other than toys and books, a great alternative could be taking her outdoors. Learning from nature is a wonderful option that your toddler will love to explore. For instance, you can help her learn about numbers, colours and other things by using flowers as an instance. You can teach her about birds and if possible, take her to a zoo or marine park where she can see more animals and birds and learn about them.

I have always looked for outdoor activity for my kids. Not only is it healthier and more engaging for the LO. Jacob Ballas at the botanic garden is a good place to try out. You may want to consider that. A simple walk in the park downstairs is great too. It promotes, kinetic, visual and audio learning. Great alternative even when you are on a tight budget. Plenty of things to learn, and even to engage in a communication with your girl. Have fun outdooring :)

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-13320)

Related Questions

Related Articles