weekend activities

what do you usually do on the weekend? especially parents with babies

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hi there! Weekends with babies can be both fun and challenging, but there are plenty of activities you can do to make the most of this special time. One of my favorite weekend activities with my little ones is to take a stroll in the park or visit a nearby playground. It's a great way for both parents and babies to get some fresh air and enjoy the outdoors. Another idea is to organize a playdate with other parents and their babies. This not only gives your little one the chance to socialize but also allows you to connect with other parents. If the weather isn't cooperating, you can always have an indoor playtime with your baby. Pull out some toys, books, and music and spend some quality time together. If you're feeling adventurous, you can try baby-friendly sensory activities like playing with water, rice, or safe household items. It's a great way to stimulate your baby's senses and keep them entertained. And of course, don't forget to take some time for yourself as well. Whether it's catching up on some reading while your baby naps or simply enjoying a hot cup of coffee, self-care is important for parents too. I hope these ideas help you make the most of your weekends with your little one. Have fun and enjoy this special time with your baby! https://invl.io/cll6she

Read more

Grocery shopping for the week ahead and catching up on housework lol. And visiting parents/in laws. weekends aren't long enough

Just like normal weekdays, baby routines and catch up with the household chores. Feel kinda breathless sometimes.