6 Các câu trả lời

what about homeschooling for a teenager sir? since we have lack of financial, i am planning to enrol her in public for home-based schooling. but the real reason is to depart her to her barkadas who initiate her to do wrongdoings.

Currently, I am handling the homeschool department of Grade 11 and Grade 12 students in our institute. As far as I have observed, teenagers are also doing well in homeschooling. If you are interested, I can give you our webpage to help you make your decision.

VIP Member

Yey for me. Home should be the first place para turuan si baby academically or even their manners and attitudes. Mas maga-guide natin sila pag tayo nagturo sa kanila, and at the same time sort of bonding moment narin.

Lalo na kung lagi kang stuck sa traffic for 2 hours. Madali lumaki bata, we want to spend more time with them than traffic or EDSA.

Yay for early years as foundation. Madami n pabayang parents and pwedeng mahawa anak mo Kung wla magandang foundation.. so i think ok to.. personally Lalo n Kung my budget nman.

Try to read my article about homeschool. :) Education starts at home. It is written in stone. As time goes by, it seemed that it was washed away. The industrial revolution paved the way for a new kind of education. Have you ever wondered why we are seated in a row in a class, or why we are arranged alphabetically? I attended an educational seminar a couple of weeks ago and realized that the traditional school system I had is preparing me to work in a system, a factory system. It was true centuries ago then why are some educational institutes follow the same process? I have been in the education industry for 15 years teaching ESL and English: I have somewhat followed the same procedure. Fortunately, I was given a chance to work in an institute that wants to innovate education; that is the time I realized the path the I want to take, innovating education. Now, I am having a metamorphosis in my teaching styles; I have never been so happy in my life. We are handling Gen Z and Gen Alpha so

VIP Member

Okay lang naman siguro. Mas natututukan sa pag-aaral ang bata yun nga lang po di sya nakakapag-interact sa ibang bata

Thank you for the answer. I think there are many options for the kids to interact with the other kids such as sports clinics: basketball or tae kwondo. It is interesting and as a parent, you can be part of it too. :)

Yay... but you should also engage your child into sports, workshop etc. Para makapag socialize din sia..

Correct! I definitely agree.

Nay

Câu hỏi liên quan

Câu hỏi phổ biến

Những bài viết liên quan