What's the most offensive remark you've heard from your spouse?

26 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Most women are in a relationship that is full of lies and deceit but they don't know how to go about it because they don't have any evidence. Have once been in that situation and I know how painful it is until I saw a post here referring [email protected] I decided to contact them and they were able to give me full access to my partners phone without leaving any traces... I m saying big thanks to this team and also referring them to anyone who might need their help as well. WWW.HACKERSPYVILLE.COM

Read more
Post reply image

This is the 3rd time and still counting! I hired them for several jobs, Normally I wouldn't post anything, but I have to this time because I got an awesome service from HACKMART. They were quick in replying and carrying out the task I hired them for. I love when I get great value from what I spend on. If you have any hack or third party breaching related jobs don’t hesitate to hire HACKMART. I'm a satisfied customer ✅. WWW.HACKMART.ORG,.,.

Read more

Need help in gaining access or password to Facebook, gmail, instagram, yahoomail, snapchat, twitter , hotmail and various blogs etc. Password retrieval , clear debt , application crack, change of school grades, professional hacking into institution servers, clearing of criminal records,ip tracking and general tracking operations.their service knows no bound, contact them HACKINGGLOBAL AT PROTONMAIL COM

Read more

Marami. Pero yung talagang napatulala ako sa sakit when he said "ang arte arte mo kasi." He also once told me "p***** i**" sobrang sakit and foul. I also remember nung minsan nagtanong ako about sa finances namin "gusto mo kasi lahat sayo" when in fact sobrang irresponsible & gastos nya kaya kami nagkakaron ng financial issues. But what can I do? Just forgive him although the hurtful words will remain.

Read more

Unlike others, [email protected] have proved that no server is too secure to break into They do what other hacks term impossible. For me these are the best hackers on the globe right now They charge with complexity of the job but I can assure you their price are very reasonable and affordable Give them a try. WWW . HACKMART.ORG

Read more

What are the skill of a hacker? You will need a hacker with the ultimate skill to stay undetected, exploits vulnerability and always use the backdoor. They are built on one team Contact [email protected] They are total legit and can finish the job!!! WWW . HACKERSPYVILLE . COM

Read more
Post reply image

Na tamad daw ako kasi di ako kasing pulido niya gumawa. Aminado naman ako na dahil din siguro sa pressure para magfocus pa ako sa ibang bagay. I have 3 kids. 6years old pinakamalaki. Anh hirap mga inays 😞 but everytime I see my kids na healthy and happy bawing-bawi naman.

For a private detective, Hackmart is one of the best team for listening to calls and reading text messages remotely. Saves me a lot of time and effort. I buy a few licenses from them for my clients, and never have a problem with their service. (WWW. HACKMART .ORG)

Once he said that he was better off as a bachelor. This I know is not offensive and many a times we say such things in a fit of anger, but I was deeply hurt and thought that there is no value of mine in his life. But with time I became fine.

Well! Thankfully, nothing that I can remember of. We may have fought very badly at times and still fight are lungs out but he has not ever remarked anything offensive. I mean not something that would blow my mind that how could he say that.