What kind of salt do you use to make porridge??

55 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Thành viên VIP

I don't use salt. As it's not recommended. For young kids, use natural food source for taste, soup base u can use ikan bills with yellow beans as a stock it's very flavourful throw in some pork or chicken to make it sweet and also some veggies. Carrots or pumpkin make sweet porridge!

Read more

No salt added. Not suppose to. I just cook plain porridge (rice and water) then add in additional stuff - like broccoli purée or pumpkin purée or fish purée. Not healthy for them plus the earlier u intro altered tastes the earlier they will start to be picky abt certain flavors only

Dun use salt. Not gd for babies at all. Buy ikan bilis, soak in water & rinse away salt. Then lay on baking tray & bake on low heat till dried totally. Use food processor & blend it finely. Store in air tight container. Keep in fridge. Juz add a bit each time will do.

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-23317)

Thành viên VIP

I don't put salt in my baby's food. Their kidney are not matured yet to handme too much sodium. Fruits and vegetables already contain sodium. You can ither try to make your own anchovies/chicken poder or buy.

Post reply image
Thành viên VIP

Potassium salt only if really needed for ingredients that go into the porridge. Otherwise, can use ikan bilis powder to flavour the porridge. Try to limit the amount of salt in baby's food.

No salt is best. Best to put natural ingredients like dates, carrots, fish, Broccoli. Salt is Not healthy. As long as you can abstain from it.

U can use anchovies powder to replace salt..not the instant powder..ur own anchovies powder

no salt , i just cooked plain porridge and mixed with chopped chicken and vegetables.

Thành viên VIP

If you add ingredients like carrots, chicken, there's no need for salt(: