Surprising revelation from your partner

What if your partner confessed to you that he never desired you as his lifetime partner and his choice is his ex, but because of some valid reason you got married. You've been together for almost 4 years but theres are alot manifestations of disrespect, dishonesty and unfaithfulness with your partner, he always decide on his own without listening and considering your opinion. How will you respond after the confession? What would be your reaction?

28 Các câu trả lời
 profile icon
Viết phản hồi

Ang sakit nito, sis 😭 I feel so sorry and I wish I could give you a hug right now. Agree ako sa nagsabi ng 'ask for an annulment'. Wala ng sense to stay in the relationship if there's disrespect, dishonesty and infidelity on your partner's part. At saka, would you really settle as second choice?! Ako parang hindi ko kayang mabuhay knowing na hindi ako ang first choice ng asawa ko, or knowing he might still be thinking about his ex or considering getting back with her. I can't have peace in the relationship not knowing that my life partner wants, desires, loves, respects and involves me.. and only me. Do you guys have kids?? Kung oo, mag-demand ka ng child support on paper, you know, just to protect your kids' rights / entitlements.

Đọc thêm