What will you do if you know your partner is cheating ?

42 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Confront him, but don’t dive in straight away. Rather, gather some proof to show that he’s cheating on you, and from there trash talk things out. *TOUCHWOOD* if it doesn’t help, then you can consider going to a marriage counsellor for help.

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-25771)

My first thought is that I will leave him, but it isn’t so easy when there are so many responsibilities and the child. I’ll try to work it out amicably, but if it really doesn’t work then I’ll have to move on

sit down and have a talk. find out what happen to the marriage? if love is still there, can consider 2nd chance. sometimes man will go astray due to certain reasons. have a good talk.

Well, my galfren still continued to be wif her man who cheated on her. My fren knows who is e 3rd party. She got evidence and pictures but still choose to stick to her man..

Thành viên VIP

go with ur gut. if u see them personally, u can confront. if u saw msges, calm urself down n observe. i cant tell u what to do. but go with ur gut.

Frankly, now I can tell you I will do this and that. but when the time really comes, I'm sure it would be different. I hope you are okay. big hugs

I'll make sure I have all evidence when i confront. Stand your ground. Know what you want from it, do you want to forgive the cheater or not

Evidence and confront and discuss things out. U can't pretend u don't know anymore. And why let ur spouse continue cheating when it is not right?

5y trước

Cheating is an act that I believe most men can not do without because of their inconsideration and lack of strength and will to keep their pants up. As a woman and someone that happens to always commit myself to my relationships I have been heartbroken quite a few times by cheating partners but in my last relationship I devised that I had had enough and badly needed to catch my fiance in the act. I searched online and this name kept on coming up by ex clients who gave awesome recommendations so I immediately reached out to them and decided to give a try to get the heavy burden of suspicion off my mind. I never knew that a phone could be hacked without having physical access with it, all this hacker asked for were a few information on my partner and he showed me PROOF immediately he got into the phone. I immediately paid and got everything that my fiance had been hiding, he was having an affair with 2 other women which was sickening I must say.. I will be nice enough to give you this h

For me I will think about how much I need him after getting all the necessary evidence before I decide to confront him or not