What do you do if you catch your teen lying?

6 Các câu trả lời
 profile icon
Viết phản hồi

Its gonna hurt of course. But these are the times that ur child will need you most. try to find the reasons first why he/she lied. sometimes masakit man iaccept its also our fault why they sometimes lie. you have to tell them how u feel and encourage them to tell them how they feel too but without judging them.

Đọc thêm

For sure there will be a heart to heart talk and I'll ask him why he lied to me. I will not punish him though. I'll just emphasize that lying will bring him no good especially if he already has a family of his own. Lying will put his marriage in danger.

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-28894)

As early as possible, I will confront my child. I will let him know that I knew he was lying and I don't want him to do it again. Otherwise, he will have to be ready for the consequences.

I'll tell everything to my husband and the 2 of us will talk to our child. We'll emphasize that lying will do harm him and it must stop by any means.

I would ground him from using phone, laptop, tablet and he can't go out and hang with his friends after work. I'll cut his allowance too.