What should you do after a year of trying?

What am I suppose to do after trying to get pregnant for a year? I had depression(not sure if I still have it) Trying to keep myself happy and calm. I have regular period. I am still keeping myself positive but what am I suppose to do if nothing works out in the next few months?

23 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

U may listen n decide if u wanna try my method when u dont knw what to do. We have been trying for 3 years. I am 35, and he is 29. We tried TCM, track ovulation, and even went for IUI. After IUI, I stopped working for 6 mths and went to Yoga. Nothing work it out. Then 6 mths ago, I started with Young living products. Initially I only used the essential oils. I alrdy very desperate to be honest. So I googled which oils to use. So far, I use dragon time, clary sage before day 14. After day 14, I applied the progessence. On top of that, I also drink the ningxia and taking sulfurzyme supplement. I have been drinking for 6 bottles. And I added the chewable Royal Jelly frm Forever Living into my routine 2 mths ago. I heard it is good for womb. As I'm gg to start IVF soon, so called giving up to ttc naturally. so I didnt apply the oils anymore for 1 or 2 mths. Only diffuse those lavender etc. I also dint monitor ovulation. But as usual, I still like to take royal jelly & sulfurzyme every morning. And drink Ningxia after lunch. And I found out I am pregnant naturally. I think, i just have to try everything. However, mayb it works for me, but not definitely for everyone. I still dunno which product helped me or mayb it's just the luck. Can use as a guide. I thought I am 35, cant conceive naturally anymore. But miracle did happened. So pls do not give up girls. Ok?

Read more