Harsh truths from kids

What's the harshest truth a child has ever taught you? #realitycheck

10 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I guess it is that a simple action/innocent comment from a child can cut very deeply. For example, a child may say "Go away! I don't want you!" While he/she may just be asking you not to interrupt his/her play, an adult may think that he/she is being "rejected" by the child. Noticed this as quite a number of my friends sometimes would give such examples, and after some speculation, we feel that sometimes, it is simply that the child has limited vocabulary/ability to express himself or herself. Guess what I'm saying is that do remember that though one may sometimes find a child's comment hurting, don't take it to heart. Never let it affect how you deal with him/her. (Hope I'm making sense here.. ;p )

Read more

Why l need to share everything with mei mei (younger sister) now? I used to have everything compared with last time!!! l quarrelled with my son over above matter and he was crying non-stop. l waited until he cool down then talked nicely and explain to him. Just can say, parent must must be fair and be patient if have 2 or more children.

Read more

my son ask me why I keep bully him cos I have 4 kids biggest is boy n 14 years old I keep ask him to help out with bro n sis homework he alway tell me he have alot stuff to do then when I go in his room he is playing with his hp so I scold him then he ask me why I keep bully him :(

"mommy you don't listen", my 7yo son. Maybe i am too occupied with his two siblings that sometimes i forget he asked me something or he is talking to me. Its not easy to me a mom of three without a helper but i am trying.

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-12667)

Judging from observing my mom's relationship with my brother, I'd say I learnt that love can be fleeting. A mother child bond, while strong, if not worked on everyday then it can easily deteriorate :(

Thành viên VIP

That they really mimic you and hear everything you say. I made a flippant mean comment to my spouse and my kid repeated it after me!!

That i can never enjoy a good reading session for one straight without interruption. truly misses that

To get rid of all your bad habits, your child will mirror everything you do.

Mummy always at computer working and never play with me. :(