Its going to be my 3rd trimester soon

What will u be expecting when that last trimester come as I'm a first time mom.

7 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Frequent toilet visits even in the middle of the night. Accidentally peed when coughing/sneezing 😅Backache. More cramps. Braxton Hicks. Worse ever heartburn no matter how less you eat. Sleepless nights. As you get heavier, difficult to get up from the bed. Active baby especially when you rest/sleep. I'm in the 3rd trimester and experiencing all of this 🥴

Read more
Thành viên VIP

Depending on your physical state, you may or may not experience a lot of discomfort. my 1st pregnancy was extremely smooth but I can't say the same for the 2nd because of all the pelvic pain and backaches😆 I hope that yours will be as smooth as my 1st!

I got frequent heartburn and my feet hurts. My husband had to massage my feet everyday. My feet swells a bit as well. I gave up on wearing shoes. Wore birkens to work everyday. And lesser sleep cause all the position doesn’t work.

During my 3rd trimester i kept going to the toilet even when i just pee a few mins ago and also it is hard to sleep when it comes to when you need to change position and also backache

Influencer của TAP

runs toilet frequently jump up from sleep due to cramp hard to move around hard to sleep

Thành viên VIP

Sleepless nights for me. Back aches. Frequent braxton hicks..

Thành viên VIP

backache and run toilet frequent