Who’s fasting at 30 weeks?

What did your gynae tell you about fasting during this month? Anyone fasting at 30 weeks? Mine says it’s fine to fast if I can take it, but sometimes me and my husband get worried for the baby. What about you?

16 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Tried fasting for 1st 3 days but end up breakfast half of the day,as im having low HB,and if i force will make me dizzy & baby moving very slow even im at 37+4.Please dont force yourself if u cant..

1y trước

Thank you for sharing! Yes agreed. I tried to build up the hours to see how my baby react the first few days. The first day I puasa, I had a headache for 6hrs. Baby was active but the anxiety through it all was not worth it to me. Any way, may you have a blessed Ramadan! 🌙

26 weeks tried to fast but body doesn't permit me to do it. half of the day feel so hungry, baby kicking plus nausea doesn't help much end up breaking my fast with milo and light biscuits..

1y trước

Thank you for sharing! Yeah.. then the baby must be so hungry too. Take care and may you have a blessed Ramadan 🌙

Im only 15 weeks, but im always feeling dizzy by half the day. Still not sure if i should continue fasting or not force myself😅 Cs scared i need to pay back a lot of days

1y trước

Hahahaha thanks for sharing! Yeah I understand that dread. 15 weeks, you’re just about to feel better I think. It’s okay to take it slow 😊 take care!

currently 2nd pregnancy, at 34 weeks and fasting. i'm trying my best as long as i am not dizzy, or feel dehydrated. was fasting during my 1st pregnancy, first trismester.

1y trước

may you too have smooth journey! 💪 dont force yourself if you cant ya! do whats best for mummy & baby, takecare :)

I fast on the first day only. Up to now, I've been breaking my fast at half day point hahhahah 😆😆😆 Felt so hungryyyy!

1y trước

Thanks for sharing! Ahahah I know right! Same for me the first few days. Then I decided to puasa full, then I pening satu hari. Plus the anxiety for the baby, tak helpful langsung! I decided to just pay it back in future Inshaallah. Have a blessed Ramadan anyway! 🌙

I'm fasting at 25 weeks now ... alhamdulillah

1y trước

Alhamdulillah. Lucky you! Have a blessed Ramadan! 🌙